In line with the coalition agreement of the new Flemish government, Ham (I, of course, we also talked about mobility, but not a whole lot. The following are the main points:
- There are now 300 million per year for the construction of bicycle paths, instead of a total of 138 million euros.
- The road pricing for passenger cars is not on.
- There will be major road works on the ring road around Brussels and Antwerp, in order to avoid congestion and to reduce.
- The trucks will be 2 cents per mile extra pay for the road pricing.
- The Line of 10 million euros in additional capital, following the savings of the previous government.
- With the purchase of an “environmentally friendly car” is a tax more attractive.